Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm weak ok?

So I was reading every ones blogs from the bottom of the first blog on the first page and so got pulled into this mad craze that is Blogspot....

Today has been a little bit intresting and should be more intresting tonight..yay.

The first half of the day has been frustrating intresting. Now I dont know about you but when I open my door and it happens to open into the road I try get out and close it as soon as possible for fear of having my door removed by some one driving to fast and out of respect for whatever person should be driving up to that section of road , cause it really pisses _me_ off when some one stands there with the door open into the road, there ass hanging out fidgiting in the passanger seat for something! Honestly cant people just walk to the other side of the car and open the passanger seat door and get it there? Just another thing that pisses me off on the road. The list so far goes as such:

People who take their time turning, especially at filter arrows that dont last longer then a minute.
Taxis
Jaywalkers
People who press the button the pedestrian only traffic lights to cross(can't they jaywalk dammit!)
People who's driving capabilities have reached their sell by dates
People who's cars have reached their use by date
People who dont service their car and therefore have oil leaks in their exhaust pipe(if I wanted to pollute my lungs I would light up a cigarette)
People who cut me off
People who forgot how to use their indicator when they got the shiney new car (all these buttons which 1 is the indicator? oooo a cup holder...that will do)
Trucks!(this is a problem since I work in an industrial area)
CY Licence plates (Yes that includes BabyAcid :P)

I think I've ranted enough. Tonight i get to see Rob , he's here form the UK and he has brought with him Docs...for me!

yay

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Fisher / fisher king said...

being in israel, i've learned that nothing pisses me off more than an irrational need to be first. a little bit of politeness and patience goes a long way - and generally everybody benefits.

w-v: Rally King Rides Hard Usually Something Just Quits

9/23/2005 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some times what u hate the most of what other people do on the road is a reflection of how u are on the road. think hard and tell me honestly that u never do those things that u hate

9/27/2005 11:13 PM  
Blogger Hila said...

Appart from Jaywalking, I dont do anything else on that list. I know how to navigate traffic circles, always indicate, I am not a Taxi or a Truck driver and I have a CA license plate :P

9/28/2005 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home