Friday, September 23, 2005

20 holes make stairs

20 holes make stairs interesting.

W00t! On Wednesday night I got a pair of 20-hole Docs from a really good friend of mine who came down from the UK for a visit. Today I am wearing them and they are very very stiff. Walking down the stairs…or should I say ambling because my legs had to work in weird ways to prevent me falling over.

Realised today what a dire situation we have at work at the moment when it comes to panel beaters. We were struggling before because we were 1 panel beater short but now another one resigned and the work load is huge. I hope we find another one soon…

Everyone is going to the zombie thing tonight and I realised that I really have no energy for it. Sounds like awesome fun but between being obliged to go to dinner with family friends and just the general tiredness of day to day I just don’t feel like it. I hope everyone has loads of fun and I will see those of you going in brief snippets at the after party since I will be in my usual spot next door at Gotham.

It’s 80’s night tomorrow night at Gotham and I don’t know what to wear. Google images has been useless for a change so I think I need to speak to some of the Goths who were there at the time. I will _not_ wear neon pink!

Went to dinner and M&D’s. I really needed that time with them it has been waahaay too long since we’ve done something like that. What’s weird is since we set the date for the dinner we have spent a lot of time together suddenly. Sunday night I stayed for about an hour after game just chatting, Monday we went shopping for BabyAcid’s presents and landed up having coffee at Love, Revenge, Cappuccino (side note: they have the most incredible fridge marble cheesecake. They use whipped cream cheese, which sounds gross but trust me really is divine. Their chocolate fudge cake is also a must) chatting and spending time together. Wed night after movie night as well. Then Thursday’s supper. Butternut tagliatelli and salad and for desert apple crumble and assort…almond sticks.

4 more hours left of work and then I get to play the avoidance and honesty game :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home