Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Other peoples mistakes



So there is 55 minutes left of work and surprisingly this part of the day always goes quickly. Today in general has been waaahaay too long.

Weekend: Friday night started at Gotham and there was NO1 there, well that’s not entirely true but you get my point, so I went next door to one ring to join the zombies. I put in my fangs and became the token vampire…
Had lots of fun until the bouncer kicked us out cause he was tired. I wasn’t however having enough fun and I was definitely not drunk enough to join the group that went to corner house..yuch.

Saturday went to play changeling and landed up watching some one else play Fables. Played a bit of changeling. Took Ultixan and Klepht back to res and went home. Watched a few more episodes of smallville and discovered to my horror that the last few episodes are corrupt! *le sigh*. Started getting read for the 80’s party at about 7 and was ready to go by 8…killed time till 8:30 and went to go fetch ElegantlyWasted. 80’s party was gr8. Haven’t danced that much in a long time and the new docs make dancing a pleasure. Not too heavy that I can only stomp like my New Rocks are and there is no heal to make my feet sore.

Sunday I took ElegantlyWasted home, fetched my sister from her friend, went home and fell asleep on the couch. Woke up and got ready for game went down stairs and realised I had left my dash lights on since 10:30 that morning, it was now 6. Called M&D and they came to the rescue. Luckily only needed a bit of a boost. Game was ok, we were all very tired and BabyAcid got to be all perky about it cause he couldn’t go out the night before cause he crashed his car in the driveway…

Yesterday went really quickly, probably because I was stressing so much and there in lies the reason for the heading of this post. The 1 audit company lost all our information. So I had to do a year-to-date. I thought I had to finish it by Monday afternoon but when I called for an extension she said I only had to have it in by the end of the week…grrr. Watched Eurotrip again yesterday…I love that movie! Was in bed by 9:30 *shock*

Today has been so so slow. I am glad its almost over. Got to wash the dog and make supper, parents are coming home tomorrow. Good and bad I guess. Might go to gandalf’s tonight …we’ll see…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home