Wednesday, September 28, 2005

ooo Real life zombies

Today was generally univentful. Went to work bright and early as usual, sat here till 12:30 then went to fetch my dad's car from BMW. The guy in charge forgot that it was sposed to be ready by then so he gave us his car to fetch my parent's from the airport with. New 5 series turbo diesel and that car pisses off like you cannot believe. I was sooooo nervous because the car wasnt mine or my dad's and belonged to a complete stranger. Anyway go to the airport fine and the car was devine to drive.

On another note http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

Still at work, get to leave early to go to my dietician then home to see what I got from overseas. So far I know for sure there is a bottle of perfume, a tub of sugarings (wax from bodyshop) a pair of shoes and a ring....wonder what else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home