Thursday, September 29, 2005

I got DICE!



Well my parents came home yesterday. Happy and sad about it but mostly relieved because of my mother’s dog. The brought us presents that they bought for us and a family sent through as birthday presents because they won’t be here for that. I got shoes, sunglasses, a watch, fairies to hang up in my room (which I will keep safely wrapped in their protective bubble wrap for when I move in December), earrings, a flashy thing for my phone, hand cream, perfume (and they had a special on so I got my perfume plus body lotion and shower gel with the same fragrance, they smell just as good as the perfume), Ahava stuff, a ring (that got squashed in the luggage so now we need to find a jeweler that can make it round again) and DICE , I got pretty purple and black dice. No points for guessing which was my favourite present…

Edit: I also got sugarings which is the wax that bodyshop makes, its the best wax i have ever used to date

On that note, was reading through Nobilis some more last night and realised that the Dice nut is planning on running a diceless system. More pressure on me as the DM (or HG in this system) to create more visual settings and more pressure on my players to actually _role_play and not roll play. It is a very shiny system, I am not sure if I can be a shiny DM.

Well maybe I will write more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home