Thursday, October 06, 2005

...that sometimes I wish I wasn't me

I have too many clothes...
That don't fit me , too little that do.
Maybe to some my life is exciting, to me it's mundane...go to to work>come home>eat>sleep>go to work>etc.

Sometimes I see friends

movies

mostly I am too tired to do anything...go to sleep tired, wake up tired.

I am forever trying to get thinner in a world where walking skeletons are considered beautiful

my friends love me why cant I find a man who does. I would settle for a boy if its true love...Settle, seems I do that a lot.
Settle for my job
Settle for living at home
Settle for my mediocre life....I'd settle for a shag

Well I wouldn't anymore, not that deciding to only look for meaningful relationships has helped.

Hila you are a great friend

Hila I love you...as a friend

A girl can only have so many friends before she gets lonely...

Don't get me wrong I love my friends, I just wish it wasn't just friends I had to love.

It's funny how when you are alone and single and loving it, you look at all the people breaking up and think "I'm glad I don't have that kind of BS in my life"

When you are single and lonely and hating it, you look at all the people getting together, staying together, getting engaged, getting married and think "What is wrong with me that I can have that in my life?"

Some of my friends sabotage their relationships and I watch as the relationship tragically falls apart at the seems because they made the first rip...

I have friends who hold out their hands and get phone numbers,l then crumple them up and throw them to the rose bushes and wonder why they are alone.

How am I ruining my chances at a healthy relationship?What am I doing wrong? Can nobody tell me?

Now its time to sleep and go back to my mediocre life.



At least tomorrow is friday...

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Fisher / fisher king said...

don't let life live you - if you wanna make changes, just do it... it's never easy, and full of risks, but take control and throw caution to the wind.

w-v: Old Xenophobes Catch Your Idiotic Eagle's Wings

10/08/2005 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home