Tuesday, October 25, 2005

...20 Random things about me

So I was tagged and from what I can gather this means I need to share 20 random things peopkle don't know about me. Well I dont kniw fi I can fill 20 but I will try my best.

1. When I was little (like 2) I used to bite the fingers of anyone who would put foodin my mouth using their fingers
2. I started collecting miniture perfume bottles because I wanted to be better at it then a family friend of ours
3. I am scared of heights and thats why I love doing things that involve heights
4. I am very turned by a guy with nice hands
5. I have Fear Of Missing Out syndrome
6. I used to be a Backstreet Boys fangirl
7. I once ripped my sisters earlobe in two by pressing her head down to the floor and pulling her back up not realising her earing got stuck in the carpet
8. My sister and I used to have fist fights
9. Until living in Israel for a year I hated Cape Town and wanted to go back to jhb.
10. I used to run away at least once a week when I was 10
11. I wrote a whole bunch of love letters to a crush and never sent them.
12. I am scared of every alienating people because I am scared of being left with no one
13. I get through boring mundane stuff like driving home from work by day dreaming that I am driving with some one else
14. I used to be uber shy and preffered staying at home
15. I am a cat person to the point where I feel uncomfortable around dogs
16. my sister and I shared a room till I was 14 and she was 11
17. I onced had a whole argument with my mother believing I could find comfort with the school councler which has actually left the school and I had only remembered this after getting to school
18. My drink of choice is double tequila and lime
19. on kibbutz i used to leave work an hour earlier then I was meant to
20. I love city life

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Fisher / fisher king said...

don't forget you have to tag someone else for each minute you took to write that list!

w-v: Merrily Japing Xylotomy Can Stir Treachery Galore

10/25/2005 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home