Thursday, November 24, 2005

..birthdays = loot

So my party was a success, so was the sangria, which Nay renamed gummi berry juice. Thank you for everyone who came and those of you who didnt , well , you suck :P

So my loot added up and i was very happy i brough a plastic bag with.
I got sweeties and chocolates and a pink(???) cowprint picture frame, fluffy cowprint box, cow bath fizz stuff, cow keyring, candles, more chocolate, a pretty moonstone and onyx pendant, a very cool corset bag (now i have a little 1, a medium 1 and a bigger 1) this gorgeous mirror with wrought iron frame, and a cat see:


















other then that i am still grinning from ear to ear. Its incredible how one person can change your attitude to life in such a short time. I mean I have know Jacktar since feb this year, and there was nothing previously, now I pine if I dont see him and I find myself doing those cute little things that annoyed me about other people (putting in a welcome note on his phone) and he looks after me, that really throws me because I have always been independent, especially financially, when it comes to men. The guys I went for were always broke with no transport. *sigh* *goes all mushy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home