Tuesday, November 08, 2005

that my life isnt all that bad

When I told an Ozzie friend of mine that I am in a good place and he said "why? where are you?" but seriously I am in a good place mentally and emotionally.

T minus 26 days and counting till we move into our new place and I am so very excited, and nervous but more then that I am feeling this relief wash over me, like there is no more uncertaunty and pipe dreams of moving out, I am _actually_ doing it, Saturday we are signing the lease and that will be the final step of securing the place.

and now for a quick break:

Earth girl
You are a true nature girl!



Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


now back to our regular scheduling:

Other then that there is Jacktar. Some one I have know for almost a year, some one I see at least once a month and now some one who makes me happy and feel sexy and all those wonderful things you feel when some body wants you and cares. There were a few obsticals we needed to get around and they all went really soomthly. Now he also some one I see every time he can get here from Hout Bay and isn't working. For those of you who will be there he may be at Solstalkers birfday and he will deffinately be at mine.

More after this message from our sponsors:


Rafael. You're most like the ArchAngel of Healing.
You want people to shape up, and you nag. But
you mean well, and you're well loved despite
it. Or because of it. You bring the donuts
even as you tell people to eat more veggies.



Which ArchAngel are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla


And we're back:

So work is a nightmare but I dont care because I have some one to sms, or house related things to sort out and I am happy. Not because good things are happening to other people but because good things are happening to me ...finally!

oh and for those who want to know what Jack looks like:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home