Monday, December 19, 2005

...that I didnt mean to wait this long

So it’s been a while since my last post I know, but I have been busy: moving, working, with Jacktar. So now I have a few minutes while I wait for the nurafen to kick in and I have a few hours of painless bliss.

When are they going to bring nurafen capsules down here? They work a lot better and a lot faster too.

So moving is not done yet, there was a small glitch in the system. I need shelf space and I haven’t got any, apart from those in my cupboards. The plan this evening is just to pack the stuff that I have moved into the cupboard whose shelves aren’t packed with clothes and then move them later, I am tired of looking at boxes and they make my room look smaller then it actually is. Selina loves them though, besides being things to climb on they also “slide stoppers”. My floors are parquet so she jumps and sliiiiides across the floor and the only things that stop her are: a) cupboard doors
                                 b) The wall
                                 c) Boxes.
The boxes are the softest objects. She also tends to fail a few of her “jump onto desk” rolls, it’s quite cute actually. Took her to the vet yesterday because she has this nasty sore on the back of her neck. As Princess_Annie assumed, it’s an injection site reaction. Vet gave her another injection and some cream and now we wait for her to let it heal and scratch it open, then let it heal and scratch it open again and then just let it heal.

Work is work as usual, nothing too exciting. We don’t close for “season” so no extra holidays. Training a new receptionist so I don’t die of stress related causes when the other lady in the office goes on leave for 3 weeks. I barely manage my job with out oodles of stress never mind 3 peoples’ jobs.

Jacktar is as wonderful as always. Got reprimanded gently the other day for not waking him when I had nightmares after he woke up to me sobbing when I had had enough of not being able to sleep because of the same nightmare I kept going back into every time I closed my eyes (Don’t remember what the nightmare was, never did, just woke up shaking and on the verge of tears). He seems to be exactly what I have been searching for. Not in the “omg! He’s the perfect guy” type of way, I am too old to believe in perfect, but he is Just Right.

Other then that not much else, cooking for Adeeb's roleplaying group who play at our house. It was stir fry last night and next time I will make something for the meat eaters as well.

Now I really want to try Minato’s in town, my dad just waxed lyrical about it and I am in a very cravy mood and now I crave sushi….bugger!

Back to work….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home