Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Short update

So last night Skylark and I started Belly dancing. Rank 0: Grace of a dying swan. Felt seriously silly but had lots of fun doing it. Stomach muscles hurt a little after but no side affects today, they will probably hit tomorrow.

DB’s aberrant group was as ruckus as usual. They now discovered they are the most powerful beings on earth. First thing they do is fight over who gets which continent.

In other, more exciting news, on the 7th of Feb I am going back to college.  Yup. I am going to be a student again. Very exciting and scary, jus waiting to hear from the lecturer what I need.  Ok as I wrote that sentence I got an email from here telling her exactly what I need. Going to gather all I need tomorrow and send it through.

Yay!

Ooo pretty shiny Macs
*drool*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home